Come meet the Rhodes family at Better Hearing
Come Meet the Rhodes Family
at Rhodes Centers for Better Hearing.
The Rhodes family has been devotedly improving quality of life for the hearing impaired since 1953. Call today to schedule your complimentary hearing evaluation with one of our caring hearing aid specialist or ask about our:
- 45 day trial $35 deposit
- 0% Financing
- Waterproof AquarisTM
- Invisible iMiniTM
- Bluetooth Compatible MiniTekTM
- Rechargeable hearing aids
- Hearing aids starting at $249
- All make repair
Some of Our Services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Advanced hearing aid fittings
- The most recent hearing aid technology
- Custom ear protection for musicians, swimmers and others
- Electronic hearing protection for hunters and gun enthusiasts
- Insurance filing and payment options
- Service and repair of hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories for use with phone, television and music
- Loaner hearing aids
Hearing Loss Can Be Complicated.
We Can Help Make it Simple.
Tinnitus is a very common disorder that is an abnormal perception of a sound which is unrelated to an external source of stimulation. Many report it as being a constant ringing in the ears.
We Keep Our Patients Informed and Educated
Our library of hearing resources educates patients on hearing loss treatment, hearing aids and many hearing services that are available in the hearing healthcare industry.
It's Time to Act. The Sooner You Call, the Sooner We Can Solve the Problem.
If your hearing loss requires medical attention we will refer you for medical treatment with your physician. Rhodes Centers For Better Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the best possible hearing care based upon your unique individual needs. Schedule your appointment today.
“I am hearing sounds I haven’t heard in ten years and most important I can now understand people with soft voices.”
– Anna, IL
“We went to Cracker Barrel, which is always noisy. I was amazed that I could hear my wife speak at a normal tone...”
– Rosiclare, IL
“I continue to enjoy my hearing aid. I give sales pitches whenever I get the chance.”
– Kevil, KY